Biomnis’ customer area contains tools to facilitate your day-to-day biological work and communication between our two laboratories:
The results server
Biomnis has opened up a new form of day-to-day communication with its contacts.
By means of a rapid-access Extranet server, our laboratory enables each of its correspondents to:
- View their patients' specialised test records in real-time, round-the-clock
- Save images or print selected records on-site (PDF format)
- Extract data from selected records in text file, Excel® file format
- Find out the status of a record (in progress, completed, scheduled result date, etc.)
- Be notified of record validation (by fax, e-mail or text)
- View the invoicing mode and amount for a record
The site is secure (128-bit SSL encryption) and a previously supplied login and password are required to be able to access patient records.
Records are accessed using several types of criteria: your record number, our laboratory's record number, patient name, records recorded between two dates, the last 100 records assigned to us.
- Pentium 100Mhz PC or higher - 32 MB of memory (minimum)
- Operating system: Windows 95 version 4.00.950.B and higher
- Browser: Internet Explorer.3.02 and higher
- Printer (optional)
- Software: Excel, Acrobat Reader
Test Directory Program
Test directory program is a software product available for download from our Results Server (after authentication) and upgradable by e-mail.
Main software functions
- Offline access to information on tests performed at the laboratory: Test Fact Sheet, Clinical Benefits, and Rating. Network access is also available.
- Incorporation of your own tests in the database.
- Extraction of information in Excel® format.
By enabling merging of our "Test" databases, you can provide your contacts (sampling technicians, clinicians, etc.) with a single, exhaustive consultation tool.
Electronic Test Request Form
This is highly user-friendly software product allowing you to make your specialised pathology requests on a PC connected to the Internet.
Particular care has been taken to optimise the form input and traceability of your shipments.
The main features of the Electronic Request Form are:
- Input interface to our laboratory management software
- Management of your Correspondent Accounts
- Shipment and patient log
- Default invoicing and copy sending parameter management.
- Your prescribing doctor database
- Automatically updated test catalogue and multi-criteria test search
- Automatic application updates
- PC connected to the Internet (preferentially via high-speed connection). It must be possible to enter FTP commands from the PC.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows XP
- Printer (network or local)
For private laboratories, it is now stipulated by law that the laboratory performing a test must sign the report (with the exception of legal structures authorised to exchange tests).
H.PR.I.M. Image has been created to meet these requirements:
- Secure transmission by the corresponding laboratory to the specialised laboratory, for each patient, of the administrative (identity), treatment-related and test data.
- Return of results in protected image file format (tif, pdf) identical to the hard copy report (printable, archivable, containing the entire specialised laboratory report, including header) attached to the patient record in the corresponding laboratory LMS database. However, a hard copy record of these results is still systematically sent to the corresponding laboratory.
- Facilitation of use with simplification of configuration, exchange protection
- H.PR.I.M. Santé V2.2: this recommendation is the subject of a working group in the H.RP.I.M association. Amendments of version 2.1 have been proposed by this group at Technical Commissions.
- H.PR.I.M. Net V1.0: healthcare professionals send medical messages, in compliance with the formats used in the profession, to other healthcare professionals.
These exchanges are based on the use of the secure Internet mail system, S/MIME, via networks based on SMTP and TCP/IP protocols. This ensures the authentication of the source of the messages and the confidentiality of the data sent.
In this case, the specialised biology laboratory issues an H.PR.I.M. file to the correspondent.
- Internet access: Browser
- High-speed Internet connection (Cable, ADSL, etc.)
- Upgrade of software version of correspondent accepting Image files
Electronic acknowledgements of receipt for records
This product makes it possible to send the hospital laboratory an
e-mail or a fax containing all its dispatches to ensure full
traceability of the logistic chain.
E-mails and faxes are sent automatically twice daily (the first at 9
am, the second at 2 pm).
The same record is only sent once.
Information contained in Acknowledgement of Receipt
- Biomnis record No.
- Surname and first name (for confidentiality reasons, only the
first three letters of the surname and the first two letters of the
first name are specified)
- Source of record (letter, BDE, HPRIM)
- Registration date and time
- Correspondent's references
- Test descriptions
Access your personalised extranet:
To become a Biomnis customer
Contact our Customer Services Department
By telephone on:
0 810 80 23 10 - 0 810 80 23 20 - 0 810 80 23 50
By fax on: 0 810 802 69 03
By email :